A Neur Press & Publishing Venture respects your privacy.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of A Neur Press & Publishing Venture.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to A Neur Press & Publishing Venture and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through A Neur Press & Publishing Venture have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
Contribution terms and conditions
Neur Press & Digital LLP would like to provide an opportunity for The Agriculture Times ("AgriTimes™") supporters in India, abroad to make a financial contribution to AgriTimes and thereby help it in its mission to create a future that is more open and digital and support our commitment to providing the AgriTimes with financial and editorial independence.
Contributions will be used by AgriTimes to support its Editorial operations.
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between AgriTimes and each contributor, including the terms on which contribution may be accepted, refused, or returned by AgriTimes. Contributions will be accepted in the form of a one-off payment made directly to AgriTimes as described in these Terms and Conditions.
1. AGREEMENT By making a contribution, a contributor agrees and acknowledges that: the contribution is provided to AgriTimes as an irrevocable gift, subject to any exercise of the contributor's right to receive a refund as described below and AgriTimes's right to return any contribution at its discretion; The contribution will be used by AgriTimes to support its Editorial operations; and The contribution is made subject to these Terms and Conditions, which shall constitute a legally binding agreement between the contributor and AgriTimes (the "Agreement"), entered into by each party in consideration of the other's obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
2. CONDITIONS Contributions will be accepted from individuals as well as any other legal entities Contributors who are individuals must be aged 18 or over. All other contributors must be incorporated, established and/or registered (as applicable)
3. ADMINISTRATION OF CONTRIBUTIONS All contributions to AgriTimes shall be made through the support us page on AgriTimes.co.in (the "AgriTimes Website"). Contributions will be accepted by AgriTimes for the period during which the contributions page is live on the AgriTimes Website. Contributions received by AgriTimes will be deposited in one or more bank accounts in the name of AgriTimes together with other AgriTimes funds. Each contribution will be identifiable by a unique merchant identification number and accounted for separately by AgriTimes. From the moment the contribution is processed, AgriTimes will be legally and beneficially entitled to the full amount of the contribution and the contributor has no entitlement to the return of a contribution in any circumstances other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions The contributor shall receive no benefit in return for any contribution and shall have no rights to influence the editorial policy or output of AgriTimes. Contributions to AgriTimes are not charitable donations under the law of Republic of India and, as far as AgriTimes is aware, contributors shall not be entitled to any tax relief in respect of their contributions nor are any contributions eligible for "gift aid" either in the India or in any other jurisdiction worldwide.
4. CANCELLATION OF CONTRIBUTIONS AgriTimes reserves the right to refuse and return any contribution in its absolute discretion, including without limitation where it believes that accepting the contribution would conflict with the mission, values or interests of AgriTimes, and/or where, having regard to the source of the contribution or intentions of the contributor, AgriTimes considers that to accept the contribution could damage the independence or reputation of AgriTimes or adversely affect the relationship of AgriTimes with other contributors or stakeholders. Any refused and/or returned contributions shall be repaid into the account from which the contribution was made. Cancellation requests will be confirmed within 48 hours.
5. TRANSPARENCY OF CONTRIBUTIONS AgriTimes reserves the right to: Request the full name and contact details of the contributor; request from the contributor any other information that it considers to be necessary or desirable to determine the provenance of the contribution undertake any further investigations it deems fit to determine the provenance of the contribution; and publicly disclose the identity of the contributor and the amount of the contribution If the contributor refuses to provide any information requested by AgriTimes under the law, AgriTimes may refuse and return the contribution to the contributor at its discretion.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PUBLICITY Contributors shall not be entitled to publicise their contribution or otherwise market themselves or any connected person or business in connection with their contribution, except with the prior written consent of AgriTimes and then only if the contributor complies with any relevant policies, procedures or requirements of AgriTimes.
8. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY Neither AgriTimes nor any affiliated person, employee, agent, officer or director shall be liable for any loss suffered by any donor or other person arising out of or in connection with a contribution, whether direct or indirect, including loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, except in respect of any liability for death or personal injury or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. MISCELLANEOUS A failure of AgriTimes to assert a right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the contributor and AgriTimes in respect of any contributions made by the contributor. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to confer any contractual benefit on any person pursuant to the terms of the Contracts. The Agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bombay.
10. CUSTOMER SERVICES If you have a query or complaint about your contribution, please contact us using any of the contact details below: Email: email@example.com